Chvatal Orthodontics—not your ordinary orthodontist!
Your orthodontic experience should be one that you remember for the rest of your life. At Chvatal Orthodontics, we want your time in our office to be about so much more than just straightening your teeth. We love to see our patients smile, so we go above and beyond to make sure your experience exceeds your expectations.
- Dr. Chvatal is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontists-- a certification held by less than half of all orthdontists in the United States.
- As Eugene's Invisalign and Invisalign Teen Preferred Provider, you can trust Dr. Chvatal’s experience and training with this effective treatment method, getting you the smile you want without sacrificing esthetics and convenience.
- We pride ourselves on our uncompromising attention to detail. Your orthodontic needs and goals are unique to you, and your care plan will reflect that.
- You’ll be fully informed about your entire treatment plan, from your initial consultation to your final retainer check. We want you to feel like you’re in control of your own orthodontic health.
- We want you to enjoy your time in our office and feel as “at home” as possible. For your comfort and convenience, we offer free WiFi, internet kiosks, delicious Wandering Goat coffee and fun music.
- You’ll see that we don’t just care; we care more! Our family of patients is our greatest asset and we love being involved in their lives outside the office. We actively participate in making our local schools and our community better places for us all.
We've gone green at Chvatal Orthodontics! We use mercury-free Apple computers, LED lighting, reusable coffee mugs to enjoy at your visit, chemical-free digital x-rays, paperless charting, and recycled paper for all of our printing!
We love to support our local schools! Each year, we donate over $10,000 to our local schools through auctions, student support, and our grant program. We also provide discounts for teachers, educational professionals, and their families. Interested in our grant program? You can find an application here: http://www.eugenebraces.com/contests
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. It comes at the end of October which is National Orthodontic Health Month. Each year, to help our patients keep their smiles healthy, we buy back their Haloween candy! We then donate it to local charities to make this a win-win event all around. Bring yours in next Halloween!Good brushing? Good grades? Good prizes! Get OrthoBling at each visit to earn great prizes at our office. We also support local businesses with our prizes, too. Check out our sample prize list here.